The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Why has King's College slid down the ranks over the years?

I've looked at several ranking from fairly reputable sites and have found that King's College London has dropped in the rankings considerably over the past eight years. I'm wondering why that is? In comparison to other London unis, it seems to not be faring so well. Law and Medicine has retained its high ranking however. Why has its general ranking fallen?
Original post by Anonymous
I've looked at several ranking from fairly reputable sites and have found that King's College London has dropped in the rankings considerably over the past eight years. I'm wondering why that is? In comparison to other London unis, it seems to not be faring so well. Law and Medicine has retained its high ranking however. Why has its general ranking fallen?

All the league tables show you the measures they use, and the weightings they apply to those measures, when building their league table. You can therefore look at those constituent numbers to see which have dropped (relative to their peers) to establish what the reason for the drop is. If you're time-span is "the past eight years", it could also be that a change in methodology in building the tables is the reason for the drop.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest