The Student Room Group

Migrant Worker Scheme

Hello
I'm a continuing full time student. I was granted the Migrant Worker Scheme maintenance loan but for my first year, I did not get my third term payment because I was not able to provide evidence of working. I called SFE and I was told it's still available to get if I send my first week payslip from where I get a part time job. My questions are what jobs count? Because on the phone I was told Uber Eats Driver will not count but when I looked it up on this site an SFE worker said it does. And since I do not know I can fully trust the information I was given on the phone I want to make sure I can still get my third term maintenance loan payment. Please let me know.

Thank you
Original post by M D
Hello
I'm a continuing full time student. I was granted the Migrant Worker Scheme maintenance loan but for my first year, I did not get my third term payment because I was not able to provide evidence of working. I called SFE and I was told it's still available to get if I send my first week payslip from where I get a part time job. My questions are what jobs count? Because on the phone I was told Uber Eats Driver will not count but when I looked it up on this site an SFE worker said it does. And since I do not know I can fully trust the information I was given on the phone I want to make sure I can still get my third term maintenance loan payment. Please let me know.

Thank you

Hi there, We can look into your evidence query. Please contact us by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to answer all of your queries. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending