The Student Room Group

Regarding assessment results

Dear readers,
I am studying my Bachelor of Health Science first year. I have credit in two units: concepts of biology and e science. I have attempted innovation to culture and perspectives to science and technology, plus indigenous health. I AM currently repeating innovation culture. On the first assessment I have scored 33 marks out of 100, can I get a job in health science? Please kindly advise me.
Cheers nyondos
Swinburne University of Technology
Original post by nyondoS
Dear readers,
I am studying my Bachelor of Health Science first year. I have credit in two units: concepts of biology and e science. I have attempted innovation to culture and perspectives to science and technology, plus indigenous health. I AM currently repeating innovation culture. On the first assessment I have scored 33 marks out of 100, can I get a job in health science? Please kindly advise me.
Cheers nyondos
Swinburne University of Technology

It's not terribly clear whether your question is, "I'm struggling with my Bachelor of Health Science degree right now, but I'm only in my first year; will I be able to turn it around and get a decent degree classification?" or "Is a Bachelor of Health Science degree going to allow me to secure a job in health science once I graduate?" - can you clarify what you're asking?

You're studying at an Australian university. Once your graduate, would you be looking for a job in Australia too? If not Australia, then where?

From what you've said above, things aren't going as well as you'd have liked. Has Swinburne sent you an 'at risk' notification with regards to your results so far?
Reply 2
Hi,
I am not a High - risk student. I wanted to know if I could get a job if I graduated my Bachelor of Health Science in Australia.
Cheers nyondos
Original post by nyondoS
Hi,
I am not a High - risk student. I wanted to know if I could get a job if I graduated my Bachelor of Health Science in Australia.
Cheers nyondos

Understood. The reason I asked "would you be looking for a job in Australia" is that this is a .co.uk web site and so has a UK bias. Personally, I have no idea what the job marked in Australia is like. I will therefore step aside and let all the TSR users in that fine country answer your question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending