The Student Room Group

need advice Islamic

so I’m engaged and I’m really confused about what my future husband said. We’ve been together for four years and things like I went to McDonald’s with my elder sister like a minute away in the car at 3am to get some food. He told me he’s annoyed because he doesn’t want me to be out at that time without my mum or dad. I’m confused because what’s wrong with that he’s not even my husband yet to tell me what’s right and wrong.
Original post by Anonymous
so I’m engaged and I’m really confused about what my future husband said. We’ve been together for four years and things like I went to McDonald’s with my elder sister like a minute away in the car at 3am to get some food. He told me he’s annoyed because he doesn’t want me to be out at that time without my mum or dad. I’m confused because what’s wrong with that he’s not even my husband yet to tell me what’s right and wrong.

Never ask for islamic or any religious related advice on a place with no people of knowledge/scholar. If anything you will get responses from non-muslims or ignorant muslims. Use a site like islamqa or a reliable scholar of islam. Never ever get your advice from places such as this.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I agree with what the person above said. However, a sincere advice to you is that having romantic relationships outside marriage is haraam. Even if you are engaged, there should not be any romantic relationship between you until you have established the marriage contract.
You can read more here: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1114/is-it-haram-to-have-a-girlfriend-or-a-boyfriendhttps://islamqa.info/en/answers/1114/is-it-haram-to-have-a-girlfriend-or-a-boyfriend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending