The Student Room Group

Can I speak to somebody who studies a Cambridge National? (Level 2)

Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by propergoodman
Thanks in advance :smile:

Iv studied a level 2 Cambridge national before, what would you like to know?
Original post by Divinity9
Iv studied a level 2 Cambridge national before, what would you like to know?

Is it possible to update coursework that I haven't done in 1 year?
Unfortunately that’s not possible, especially if your work was assigned to u with a due date and the course is over. However if there hasn’t been a hand in date given and ur course is still going on, you may be able to discuss with ur head of course on a late hand in.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Divinity9
Unfortunately that’s not possible, especially if your work was assigned to u with a due date and the course is over. However if there hasn’t been a hand in date given and ur course is still going on, you may be able to discuss with ur head of course on a late hand in.

ok, it's also the concern that the coursework which I did over 1 year ago I have forgotten about and haven't been taught anything about it in 1 year so it may be quite hard to improve the coursework. That unit was worth 20% of my final grade and I believe it was graded at D2 or M2 and 2 next units I believe im getting D* so hopefully in the end it should average at around D2
Reply 5
(Original post by propergoodman)ok, it's also the concern that the coursework which I did over 1 year ago I have forgotten about and haven't been taught anything about it in 1 year so it may be quite hard to improve the coursework. That unit was worth 20% of my final grade and I believe it was graded at D2 or M2 and 2 next units I believe im getting D* so hopefully in the end it should average at around D2

How was the exam?

Quick Reply

Latest