The Student Room Group

Foundation tier GCSE

Hi guys please help me
So I've been getting high 4s in my science exam I really want to be a pharmacist so I need to do the higher paper but teachers are not accepting what I'm asking for so can anyone help me to convince them to make do higher paper in smart way( I got my parents involved but teachers still didn't accept ) please I need help I'm literally just crying I'm so depressed I feel like my dream is shattered now😭😭😭😭😭
Original post by Maloka_30
Hi guys please help me
So I've been getting high 4s in my science exam I really want to be a pharmacist so I need to do the higher paper but teachers are not accepting what I'm asking for so can anyone help me to convince them to make do higher paper in smart way( I got my parents involved but teachers still didn't accept ) please I need help I'm literally just crying I'm so depressed I feel like my dream is shattered now😭😭😭😭😭

Ask your teacher for extra tutoring after school or get a personal one yourself, watch youtube videos on the topics, find a revision technique that works for you (flashcards,past papers ect). Have a meeting with your parents and your teacher and communicate your concerns and goals to the teacher and explain why you feel that you are capable of taking the higher paper. Be respectful and polite, and try to show them that you are serious about your studies and your future career as a pharmacist. During lesson try to do all the work the best as you can and ask for extensions if you have finished a task. Also get involved and put answer as many questions as you can. Complete homework to the best of your ability on time. Regardless of the outcome, it's important to keep working hard and striving for excellence in your studies. Don't let this setback discourage you from pursuing your dreams and aspirations.There are many careers and oppotunities out there and some might even be better than being a pharmacist, you just need to disciver them. Relax and take breaks as the most important thing is YOU! Just from posting this question it shows your commitment, passion and true love for the subject that many people with grade 8 or 9 don't have. GCSE are NOT the endgame and many other bigger factors play in to it. Just take care of yourself. If you don't get it it's not the end of the world. There are big fishes to get out there. Good luck!🙂
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Maloka_30
Hi guys please help me

lol best pattern up

Quick Reply

Latest