The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading Pharmacy Foundation 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
just ask your lecturer because there might be a reason why it’s split and you might have to go to a specific place

Okay thanks. Did you do pharmacy foundation year as well?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Okay thanks. Did you do pharmacy foundation year as well?

yes i’m @Randxmgirl :smile: i keep forgetting to turn off post anonymously
Reply 42
On my timetable the bio lecture happens at two places at the same time. Does that mean I can go to any room?

thats showing up for me too... did you find out why?
Reply 43
Original post by 5_ooo
thats showing up for me too... did you find out why?

i think its them deciding where to do the lecture or what group ur in
Original post by Anonymous #5
it depends on your knowledge but i know someone who didn’t pass first attempt but then did on their second, i think you will struggle but they do cover the basic knowledge you need to understand everything:smile:

Also will I be able to redo a experiment that was missed later in the year as it says you need to have attended 3/4 to pass practical skills but I have missed 2 and will that mean I have already failed the whole year because of that?
Original post by Anonymous #7
Also will I be able to redo a experiment that was missed later in the year as it says you need to have attended 3/4 to pass practical skills but I have missed 2 and will that mean I have already failed the whole year because of that?
Hi @Anonymous,

I think this is an issue you should raise with your module convenor or personal tutor - usually if there was a reason you couldn't attend, you would be given example data to create your reports from, as far as I know, but if the labs are mandatory and you haven't submitted a doctor's note or exentuating circumstance form then the situation will be more complex. I'm sure its a situation you will be able to resolve though, so again I'd reccommend speaking to somebody in your department on the issue!

Best Wishes,
Kat :smile:
MA Diplomacy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending