The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Seeking accommodation near University of Kent from June 4 to July 8

Hey fellow students,
I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your time at the University of Kent! I'm writing to seek your help and advice regarding a short-term accommodation issue I'm currently facing.
I'll be visiting the university for a research visit from June 4th to July 8th, and unfortunately, the official accommodation office doesn't have any available rooms for that time period. I was wondering if any of you might have a spare room or know someone who does, or if you have any suggestions on where to find good accommodation on such short notice.
I'm open to various options, whether it's a room in a shared house, a sublet, or any other suitable arrangement. My main priorities are to be relatively close to the university and have a comfortable and quiet space for the duration of my research visit.
If you have any leads or recommendations, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread or send me a private message. I'd be incredibly grateful for any help you can offer.
Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you during my time at the University of Kent!
Best regards,
Jan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending