The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

imperial or ucl biomed?

i have offers for both imperial and ucl for biomed but idk which one to choose - currently leaning towards imperial because of the management year/modules/slightly better rep and research quality but i am concerned about rumours about the lack of social life etc and living in south ken seems less appealing than central london. any tips?
bearing in mind both of my offers have the same grades - AAA
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
ucl is very good for biomed in particular, and imperial is still very good but i don’t believe it is its strongest subject. i’ve also heard it’s easier for ucl students to get placements since it’s near university college hospital, however given your interest in the management modules imperial has a lot of graduates going into finance/management regardless of their degree titles. overall both are very good, i’d suggest comparing the modules and if you haven’t already, visit the unis and see which you like the feel of more.

oh and both social lifes in the uni are ehh but you’ve got the whole of london to have fun ig, there’s. i go to both areas regularly and tbf they aren’t much different to each other, they’re only a train ride from each other so you aren’t really missing much from either in terms of location

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending