The Student Room Group
Original post by Anonymous
I'm mortified after during a party I was caught having sex with this guy, just one thing led to another and someone came in and all they saw was my bum going up and down on this guy, help I'm gonna have to face everyone in school tomorrow?

I mean if you are in an exam year group then hopefully everyone will be too stressed about exams to care
Original post by Neymarswho1730
I mean if you are in an exam year group then hopefully everyone will be too stressed about exams to care

That's what I'm hoping but there was a fair few of us at that party arrghhhh
Reply 3
Did you both use protection?
Why is that a bad thing if you both consented? I think the worst thing you can do is go into school and cry about it or whatever. Laugh it off, wink and smile if people mention it.
I'm mortified after during a party I was caught having sex with this guy, just one thing led to another and someone came in and all they saw was my bum going up and down on this guy, help I'm gonna have to face everyone in school tomorrow?

Surprised you're not off school for GCSE revision.
Original post by Surnia
Did you both use protection?

No I'm on the implant
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Why is that a bad thing if you both consented? I think the worst thing you can do is go into school and cry about it or whatever. Laugh it off, wink and smile if people mention it.

Just the fact they saw my big bum going up and down
No I'm on the implant

I'd go get an STI test to be on the safe side.

But there's no reason to be embarrassed about 2 consenting adults (/over 16s) having sex.
Reply 9
No I'm on the implant

Newsflash: condoms stop the spread of STIs, not implants. Get tested.
Original post by Desideri
I'd go get an STI test to be on the safe side.

But there's no reason to be embarrassed about 2 consenting adults (/over 16s) having sex.

True I turned 16 recently
True I turned 16 recently

You may be consenting, but it's not very adult to have unprotected and somewhat public sex with a random guy at a party without thinking of the possible consequences. Was there alcohol involved as well? 🙄
Haha best thing I have read today :laugh:
Original post by Surnia
You may be consenting, but it's not very adult to have unprotected and somewhat public sex with a random guy at a party without thinking of the possible consequences. Was there alcohol involved as well? 🙄

TBF, it's not uncommon to be "adventurous" at 16 (and make some mistakes).

And from a teenage girl's perspective, finding someONE to have sex with is easy... finding someWHERE to have sex is often a lot harder.

How do i get invited to one of these

I was caught having sex with my neighbour aunty. She riding and i was below her.
Accidently being caught having sex isn't that uncommon. What's the worst they can say?
Just the fact they saw my big bum going up and down

I mean lots of people like thicc booties so if anything, seeing that made people’s mouths water. Jokes aside, did people give you crap for it at school today??
No I'm on the implant

Who needs protection

Latest

Trending

Trending