The Student Room Group

Initial deposit

Hi
How much is the CAS number deposit in Msc
Renewable energy in cranfield university? Is it the same as the deposit which is required to be paid for securing a place for the mentioned course or it different. I need explanation if someone have information please help me.
Original post by s427928
Hi
How much is the CAS number deposit in Msc
Renewable energy in cranfield university? Is it the same as the deposit which is required to be paid for securing a place for the mentioned course or it different. I need explanation if someone have information please help me.

Hi @s427928

CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) are typically required for international students as a part of the visa application. In some universities, an additional deposit (separate to the course deposit) is required for this.
For Cranfield, the link below says International students who require a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) are required to pay the course deposit, or provide evidence of financial sponsorship, before a CAS is issued.
https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/study/taught-degrees/fees-and-funding

You can contact the International Office for help getting this letter if you need it, or the Student Finance Team if you have any additional questions about when/how to pay deposits. I’ll leave both of their contact info below:
Finance Email: [email protected]
International Email : [email protected]

Of course, if you have additional questions I can also answer them here, or at least point you to the right people to find the answer 😊

Hope this helps!
Ciara
3rd year Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending