The Student Room Group

Have you ever regretted anything in life?

Mine would be regretting not taking the apprenticeship that I had, as I now realise it was probably 47 minutes away from where I live and not an hour away
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anony345533
Mine would be regretting not taking the apprenticeship that I had, as I now realise it was probably 47 minutes away from where I live and not an hour away

Did you ever end up taking the apprenticeship that you made several threads on?

Edit: Didn’t realise you were referring to the one I’m asking about, I thought it was a different one.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MissHokage
Did you ever end up taking the apprenticeship that you made several threads on?

Edit: Didn’t realise you were referring to the one I’m asking about, I thought it was a different one.

I did take the apprenticeship that I was offered then declined last minute. I thought about declining for ages as there were certain things I did not like about the job. It's a lot of money but don't know if I would thrive in a male dominant environment.

I am looking for other apprenticeships nearer to where I live due to my travelling issues but even then, I only seem to be hired by desperate companies hiring for business administrators (for example in the interview it's a remote Microsoft teams interview where the employer talks and the potential apprentice does minimal talking and they offer the job to just about anyone who applies, this usually happens if 1) the location is not in a good place and no one accepts it or 2) male dominance and no one likes that environment of one gender dominating). I have been applying to other apprenticeships but knowing my luck I don't know when I will get a good one with an equal amount of men and women and in a good place location wise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending