The Student Room Group

Crush on a stranger, what should I do?

So there's a rock club in my city, it's the only one where I live so it has a lot of people who come there regularly

I was looking at the website to look for concerts and I was looking at pictures from past shows and I saw a guy who looks 100% like my type and now I have a crush on this random stranger lmao. He looks a lot older than me though, he may be like 35 and I'm 20 and in these pictures he's talking to some woman I don't know if it's his girlfriend or whatever

I'm hoping it isn't and that maybe I'll see him at a show one day but I don't know what I should do then. I know I look good and men hit on me a lot (always the wrong ones though) but I'm very shy and I also don't want to bat my eyes at some possibly taken guy. What can I do? If he even comes back there lol.
Reply 1
How do you know he's your type from a photo? Can you tell if he is loving, caring, respectful, interesting to talk with, shares your views on finances, children, careers, ambitions, you know, all the important stuff in a relationship?

Stop bothering about something that may never happen and blind yourself to other opportunities that might come your way. Learn to talk to people as friends and don't go jumping in and looking desperate.
Original post by Anonymous
So there's a rock club in my city, it's the only one where I live so it has a lot of people who come there regularly

I was looking at the website to look for concerts and I was looking at pictures from past shows and I saw a guy who looks 100% like my type and now I have a crush on this random stranger lmao. He looks a lot older than me though, he may be like 35 and I'm 20 and in these pictures he's talking to some woman I don't know if it's his girlfriend or whatever

I'm hoping it isn't and that maybe I'll see him at a show one day but I don't know what I should do then. I know I look good and men hit on me a lot (always the wrong ones though) but I'm very shy and I also don't want to bat my eyes at some possibly taken guy. What can I do? If he even comes back there lol.

He could be a player

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending