The Student Room Group

Unable to Apply for Student Finance 23/24

HI,
Current first year and all my payments have been made so I wanted to apply for sfe for second year but when I click the apply now button, it says 'You Can't Apply Yet'. I'm pretty sure the applications opened in march so I was wondering what was wrong with my account?
Original post by Veronica K
HI,
Current first year and all my payments have been made so I wanted to apply for sfe for second year but when I click the apply now button, it says 'You Can't Apply Yet'. I'm pretty sure the applications opened in march so I was wondering what was wrong with my account?

Hi there, have you applied as a Home Student, Eu Student or Migrant Worker? Do you have an English address on your account? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
HI,

Hi,
I applied as a home student with an English address.
Hi,
I applied as a home student with an English address.

Hi Veronica,

Can you confirm if the course is full time or part time?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Veronica,

Can you confirm if the course is full time or part time?

Thanks,
Claire

It is a full time course
It is a full time course

Can you confirm the course and university you're studying? Thanks, Claire
Reply 6
Original post by Claire SFE
Can you confirm the course and university you're studying? Thanks, Claire

Architecture MA(Hons) at the University of Edinburgh
Architecture MA(Hons) at the University of Edinburgh

Hi Veronica,

You would need to contact us so we can check this for you. You can use the live chat option online in your account or call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending