The Student Room Group

english language a level coursework

our coursework grades have been released today and in first year i was not good at english at all. so my coursework was bad and i’ve scored 61/100 which is worth 20% of my grade…

i was hoping to get an A in english but now i have a feeling that’s not possible because my coursework grade. and the english grade boundaries are so high. did anyone do english last year and have the same problem:frown: i’m really upset. i’m good at the exams but definitely not good enough to pull that up to an A. pls help
Reply 1
Original post by tinetinetine
our coursework grades have been released today and in first year i was not good at english at all. so my coursework was bad and i’ve scored 61/100 which is worth 20% of my grade…

i was hoping to get an A in english but now i have a feeling that’s not possible because my coursework grade. and the english grade boundaries are so high. did anyone do english last year and have the same problem:frown: i’m really upset. i’m good at the exams but definitely not good enough to pull that up to an A. pls help

I haven’t done a paper but perhaps but 61/100 isn’t as bad as you think (it’s only 12% of your overall score) so it’s still possible to get an A if you work hard at your exams :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by waffelton
I haven’t done a paper but perhaps but 61/100 isn’t as bad as you think (it’s only 12% of your overall score) so it’s still possible to get an A if you work hard at your exams :smile:

thank you so much! i did end up speaking to my teacher and she says she not worried but i’m still really disappointed. and the english grade boundaries are so high, hoping they’re more like 2022 🥹

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending