The Student Room Group

Should I share my essay plans?

I saw this idea from two vids on YT and I have basically done an in depth plan for all my lit essays, including the intro and conclusion. I asked my friend if she wouldn't mind doing two and I'd be happy to share the 15 I have done, but she hasn't done any and still wants to see them. She has previously plagarised my essays and I am scared that if I share them I will only be shooting myself in the foot, especially if one of the questions I have planned for comes up. The risk was only worth it if she was going to contribute as I consider her a better writer than me.
Original post by a------n
I saw this idea from two vids on YT and I have basically done an in depth plan for all my lit essays, including the intro and conclusion. I asked my friend if she wouldn't mind doing two and I'd be happy to share the 15 I have done, but she hasn't done any and still wants to see them. She has previously plagarised my essays and I am scared that if I share them I will only be shooting myself in the foot, especially if one of the questions I have planned for comes up. The risk was only worth it if she was going to contribute as I consider her a better writer than me.

Silly question. The disadvantages clearly outweigh the advantages. Your friend, as you say, has plagiarised your essay’s in the past, so why would you give her access. She seems very lazy unlike you who seems very hard working.
There are only two more essay’s, you might as well do those yourself. Do not share them with anyone. I’m sure you are a brilliant writer. Talk to your teachers if you want advice on how to make them better.

Quick Reply

Latest