The Student Room Group

fujitsu AC degree apprenticeship

I am due to complete the fujitsu AC on tuesday for business consulting. for anyone that has done this previously, I would really appreciate knowing what to expect for the interview. Thank you so much in advance!! :smile:
Reply 1
I've done a lot of assessment centres and was offered interviews for IBM, Accenture, Barclays, Jaguar Land Rover and Mercedes Benz. (I've accepted JLR)

here's my advice on assessment centres (I haven't done the Fujitsu one).

Read the brief that the company has sent you multiple times.
Go above and beyond over the brief within the same time slot (you only have 1 assessment centre slot)
Know yourself like the back of your hand and write some notes on yourself.
In the AC work with others and compete fairly. (Its competitive but not cut-throat)
Read the company's financial statement (FOR THE BUSINESS STRATEGY)
Understand the core essence of what the company does and what problems do the company solve?
Look at some case studies of the company.
Finally drink some coffee before your AC in the morning. You're gonna need it.
Reply 2
Original post by H3nry_T
I've done a lot of assessment centres and was offered interviews for IBM, Accenture, Barclays, Jaguar Land Rover and Mercedes Benz. (I've accepted JLR)

here's my advice on assessment centres (I haven't done the Fujitsu one).

Read the brief that the company has sent you multiple times.
Go above and beyond over the brief within the same time slot (you only have 1 assessment centre slot)
Know yourself like the back of your hand and write some notes on yourself.
In the AC work with others and compete fairly. (Its competitive but not cut-throat)
Read the company's financial statement (FOR THE BUSINESS STRATEGY)
Understand the core essence of what the company does and what problems do the company solve?
Look at some case studies of the company.
Finally drink some coffee before your AC in the morning. You're gonna need it.

great advice thank you!! and wow well done you should be proud of yourself thats a massive achievement!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending