The Student Room Group

what do i do???

I'm supposed to be meeting up with my friends tmrw at a restaurant but we left it late so we can have a nice dinner together but that means i have 4 hours factor school to kill and idk what to do.

My friends are meeting their friends and it sounds like they are all doing something during the time but i cant intrude on them bc they're talking to people i dont get on well with. I could go back home but i know my parents wont be happy with me getting 3 train tickets so idk what to do.

The town we're in is quite boring and its only fun if u have any friends and atm i have no one to go out and spend some time with. idk if i should just cancel bc what am i going to do for 4 hours on my own. the dinner isn't even special anyway and we see each other at school.

I just need advice because i dont know what to do
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm supposed to be meeting up with my friends tmrw at a restaurant but we left it late so we can have a nice dinner together but that means i have 4 hours factor school to kill and idk what to do.

My friends are meeting their friends and it sounds like they are all doing something during the time but i cant intrude on them bc they're talking to people i dont get on well with. I could go back home but i know my parents wont be happy with me getting 3 train tickets so idk what to do.

The town we're in is quite boring and its only fun if u have any friends and atm i have no one to go out and spend some time with. idk if i should just cancel bc what am i going to do for 4 hours on my own. the dinner isn't even special anyway and we see each other at school.

I just need advice because i dont know what to do

Hi,

Each to their own but once thing I'd do is try to push going to the restaurant closer to to the time you finish school (so you have less time to kill).

Another option really would be to go out with your friends and the ones you don't get on well with. It may be a good opportunity for you to actually sort out your differences with these people too.

The last option would be just to cancel on the Restaurant and go another time. After all 4 hours to kill on your own can be very hard to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending