The Student Room Group

Halal Dating and Marriage

I’m a 16 year old girl who likes a guy in my class, but he most likely doesn’t know I exist, but I can’t stop thinking about him. Obviously I know that in Islam we are not allowed to date, but this doesn’t feel like just a simple high school crush. I pray to Allah but my heart isn’t satisfied either.
Reply 1
Well is he muslim as well? I don't mean to sound patronising but are you sure its not a superficial crush? Its especially common at this age. I advise you to continue praying and ask advice from your parents about this before making a decision. You are still young and do have a couple of years before you can consider marrying.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a 16 year old girl who likes a guy in my class, but he most likely doesn’t know I exist, but I can’t stop thinking about him. Obviously I know that in Islam we are not allowed to date, but this doesn’t feel like just a simple high school crush. I pray to Allah but my heart isn’t satisfied either.

Please don't fall into this. I made the same mistake and it still affects me to this day. This is the Shaytaan trying to lure you into the disobedience of Allaah. If you're serious about it then get your father involved and get married, if you don't want to do that then you're not serious so leave it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending