The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

How long are the Physiotherapy MSc programme breaks?

Hello!
I'm an international student starting Physiotherapy MSc at UCLan Sept 2024 and I was wondering how long the breaks are and if we had breaks in addition to the Christmas/winter holidays.

How many days is the winter break? Are we given a summer break? Or is that dependent on placements?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello!
I'm an international student starting Physiotherapy MSc at UCLan Sept 2024 and I was wondering how long the breaks are and if we had breaks in addition to the Christmas/winter holidays.

How many days is the winter break? Are we given a summer break? Or is that dependent on placements?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :smile:)

Hi Anon, 👋

It's great to read that you are looking to study MSc Physiotherapy here at UCLan. 🌹

To help with your questions, let me speak to one of our course tutors to get a better incite of the type of structure this course follows. I will let you know as soon as I have more information.

You can also view our key dates page here, where you’ll find the academic calendar 2023/24, term dates and all other key dates for UCLan.

Best wishes, 😊
Sarah
(edited 2 months ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi Anon, 👋

It's great to read that you are looking to study MSc Physiotherapy here at UCLan. 🌹

To help with your questions, let me speak to one of our course tutors to get a better incite of the type of structure this course follows. I will let you know as soon as I have more information.

You can also view our key dates page here, where you’ll find the academic calendar 2023/24, term dates and all other key dates for UCLan.

Best wishes, 😊
Sarah
Hello Sarah,

Thank you! Any general idea or guides would be greatly appreciated. Because I am an international student I was concerned about holidays and breaks and if I would have the opportunity to visit home during these breaks.

Please let me know what you find! Thanks.
Original post by cctray
Hello Sarah,

Thank you! Any general idea or guides would be greatly appreciated. Because I am an international student I was concerned about holidays and breaks and if I would have the opportunity to visit home during these breaks.

Please let me know what you find! Thanks.
Hi @cctray,

I understand and I'm sorry for the delay in my response, I've yet to get clarification on the specific structure for this course. Our course enquiries team can help discuss our courses in more detail and may be able to give you a better understanding of how the MSc Physiotherapy will be structured. Please feel free to contact the team by emailing [email protected] or you can call one of our friendly team on +44 (0)1772 892400.

If I get any update, I will be sure to let you know. Thank you for your patience 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending