The Student Room Group

Idea Gold Award AI Inference HELP

I am stuck on the ai inference badge, if anyone could help, I would appreciate it very much
Reply 1
Which part?
I can’t access the openVINO thing.
Original post by jessloveskoalas
I can’t access the openVINO thing.

I’ve just found out why.
For people who still are struggling:
Just copy and paste it into the space where it says C:\Users\yourdirectory>. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Elliot6491
I am stuck on the ai inference badge, if anyone could help, I would appreciate it very much

did you happen to finish it? im stuck on step 2/7 in section four. Identify the missing code and fill in the blanks by typing or copying and pasting the correct code into the IDE.
Reply 5
Original post by d2rkf4iry
did you happen to finish it? im stuck on step 2/7 in section four. Identify the missing code and fill in the blanks by typing or copying and pasting the correct code into the IDE.

same
yes same i cant figure it out
Did you figure it out??
Reply 8

I just figured it out you basically just need to find the correct ones but when you copy and paste make sure you are just copying the words in the inverted commas. so first one is car.bmp then CPU then labels . txt
Reply 9

I juat figured it out you basically just need to find the correct ones but when you copy and paste make sure you are just copying the words in the inverted commas. so first one is car.bmp then CPU then labels . txt
Reply 10
Original post by Zzz2010
I just figured it out you basically just need to find the correct ones but when you copy and paste make sure you are just copying the words in the inverted commas. so first one is car.bmp then CPU then labels . txt
What do you mean inverted commas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending