The Student Room Group

gcse english lan AQA

i wanna get a grade 6 currently at a grade 4 in english. i get full marks on question 1 but when it come to question 2,3,4 i always score half or less than half and on question 5 i usualy only score 23 on it if anyone has high grade or full mark examples that i can look at that would be wonderful and please link it so i can see it thank you and good luck with your gcse a week from now
Original post by faizanchill
i wanna get a grade 6 currently at a grade 4 in english. i get full marks on question 1 but when it come to question 2,3,4 i always score half or less than half and on question 5 i usualy only score 23 on it if anyone has high grade or full mark examples that i can look at that would be wonderful and please link it so i can see it thank you and good luck with your gcse a week from now

Make sure that when you are answering a question, after you make your point/conclusion, make sure you provide the reasons why and how those reasons back up your point/conclusion. Also, don't worry about your exams, I was predicted a grade 3 but, when I got my results it said I was 3 marks from a grade 6. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest