The Student Room Group

Apprenticeships in medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zahzah05
I emailed them, they said they'd send it by end of today

thanks
received
Hi, I remember hearing about the medical degree apprenticeships awhile ago but I was never really able to find an application link. Can someone please provide me with some information on them and if I can still apply. Furthermore, what can I do to make sure i remain updated on them?

Thanks
Original post by Spectacularhelp
Hi, I remember hearing about the medical degree apprenticeships awhile ago but I was never really able to find an application link. Can someone please provide me with some information on them and if I can still apply. Furthermore, what can I do to make sure i remain updated on them?
Thanks

applications are closed for this cycle, that’s all i know sorry. future cycles i would just not worry too much because this is the first year, i think next year, there will be a lot more opportunities.
Original post by randomname1111
applications are closed for this cycle, that’s all i know sorry. future cycles i would just not worry too much because this is the first year, i think next year, there will be a lot more opportunities.

Oh they're closed? Thanks for letting me know and can I ask how you can stay updated on this. I looked into it a lot but just couldn't find information on it or an application form, so assumed it wasn't out yet. Even looking through this thread I couldn't find an application link so that's a shame I guess. Hopefully next year I'll be able to actually apply then.
ESNEFT posted it on indeed so keep an eye on their indeed. they did say the next information meetings was in july
(edited 2 weeks ago)
anyone got the link for casper yet?
Original post by suley2000
anyone got the link for casper yet?

Yes, how is everyone preparing
Can someone send me the link to where I can apply?
Original post by stephstar04
Yes, how is everyone preparing

practice tests
Original post by Nightlight22
Can someone send me the link to where I can apply?

sorry bro, the applications closed a while back, but applications for 2025 entry might open in july, so keep an eye out on ESNEFT linkedin
How did U guys find the Casper

I found the video section so hard icl

i think i found them both okay; typing section i think was really good, i wrote like 6 sentences per q ish, and the video was kinda hard but i said like 3-4 sentences

but it is a test where like you have no idea what you can get so.
(edited 1 week ago)

It’s so weird because there was no feedback when preparing for it so I sort of had to wing it.
Video section felt so fast. And defo made typos etc in typed section. I think I left my caps lock on for too for a question 😭 hopefully they ignore it like they say on the website
Original post by stressedmediccc
It’s so weird because there was no feedback when preparing for it so I sort of had to wing it.
Video section felt so fast. And defo made typos etc in typed section. I think I left my caps lock on for too for a question 😭 hopefully they ignore it like they say on the website

yeah they typically ignore like caps errors and grammar errors, well that’s what they say but the markers could potentially have an unconscious bias? i made some spelling mistakes too and I hated seeing the red lines but not enough time to fix them😭
yeah they typically ignore like caps errors and grammar errors, well that’s what they say but the markers could potentially have an unconscious bias? i made some spelling mistakes too and I hated seeing the red lines but not enough time to fix them😭

Literallyyy. But dw u wrote a lot so u should be fine
Original post by stressedmediccc
Literallyyy. But dw u wrote a lot so u should be fine

yeah, you too. if it was all caps, i’m sure they understand. also did we all get the same questions or is that not how it works and we’re getting all different?
yeah, you too. if it was all caps, i’m sure they understand. also did we all get the same questions or is that not how it works and we’re getting all different?

Hmm. I was wondering my the same. I also wondered whether the day u say it made a difference. I say it on the first day. But in pretty sure the questions will be the same for everyone since it’s all going to ARU
I hope it was the same for everyone tho, because how would it be fair and standardised otherwise?
I found the video section easiest I still wrote a lot for the typed sections but I was unsure of my answers cuz some of the questions I acc didn’t know what I would do 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending