The Student Room Group

what to do

Hi
I have a condtional offer from DMU and thats all.
It is my first choice and I am glad I got the DMU offer.
But I have found few apprennticeship for nursing.
The only questions I have is about atudent finance Would I need to pay off first year if i get the apprenticeship.
Another question is Can I get into graduate medicine with nursing apprentice?
thank you
Reply 1
Original post by imn__ah
Hi
I have a condtional offer from DMU and thats all.
It is my first choice and I am glad I got the DMU offer.
But I have found few apprennticeship for nursing.
The only questions I have is about atudent finance Would I need to pay off first year if i get the apprenticeship.
Another question is Can I get into graduate medicine with nursing apprentice?
thank you

It's up to you to decide what you want to do, but I'm not quite clear what you're asking here:

"The only questions I have is about atudent finance Would I need to pay off first year if i get the apprenticeship."

Do you mean if you start the course at DMU, then start an apprenticeship elsewhere? If you start study at DMU, yes, you will be liable for fees. It might not be the whole year, it could be about half, but be aware of it.

"Another question is Can I get into graduate medicine with nursing apprentice?"

No. Medicine courses usually won't accept nursing degrees, let alone nursing apprenticeships. The standard requirement is usually three A-levels, taken in the same sitting, and most require biology, chemistry, or both. Graduate medicine courses are usually looking for something like BSc Biomedical Sciences, but again usually need good A-levels alongside.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending