The Student Room Group

braces

heyyy
on tuesday i’m getting my braces fitted. pls can people tell me what will happen at my appointment and if it’s going to hurt. just for some context. i’ve had six baby teeth taken out bc there was no adult teeth there so i’m gonna get braces and which will fill four of the gaps and after my braces are taken off I will have two teeth fitted

I’m a bit nervous about my appointment and how much it’s going to hurt a lot of my friends have had braces but they just had it to straighten their teeth so will it hurt more if i’ve had teeth taken out. also when u have braces what can you not eat and what is good to eat straight after i’ve got them.
thank you so much xx
Reply 1
when i got my braces, they also took out like four teeth but i mean the pain is just for like a week and i guess its manageable but then again i could only eat like soup or like soft foods.
The first time you get it fitted it will really hurt. And after that every time you go to get the braces tightened or have a stronger wire in replacement of the old one, the pain will significantly decrease every time to the point where it is non existent.
Reply 3
what happens when u go to the appointment like how do they fit the braces

Quick Reply

Latest