The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Still waiting for uni offers so haven't firmed anything

HEY! I was just wondering if there is anyone else still waiting to hear about wether they have got into Manchester.
Ive applied for the international business economics course, and still haven't heard back, first a level on Wednesday and im so stressed because it means I also haven't handed in any accommodations or firmed anything else.
Please may someone give me some advice or let me know if your in the same position. xx
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
HEY! I was just wondering if there is anyone else still waiting to hear about wether they have got into Manchester.
Ive applied for the international business economics course, and still haven't heard back, first a level on Wednesday and im so stressed because it means I also haven't handed in any accommodations or firmed anything else.
Please may someone give me some advice or let me know if your in the same position. xx

Hi! I’m in the same position as you.. im waiting to hear from manchester for the mpharm course. One of my friends who applied back in october for medicine is still waiting to hear from them, so just wanted to let you know youre not alone!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
thank you so much, really appreciate it :smile:
Original post by soyoung0805
Hi! I’m in the same position as you.. im waiting to hear from manchester for the mpharm course. One of my friends who applied back in october for medicine is still waiting to hear from them, so just wanted to let you know youre not alone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending