The Student Room Group

Always doing something sexual when drunk

I'm trying so hard to stop drinking but I keep ending doing it and then I do something stupid and I'm always full of regret after, I'm constantly asked for sex as people know I'm so easy when drunk, any advice on how too change?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm trying so hard to stop drinking but I keep ending doing it and then I do something stupid and I'm always full of regret after, I'm constantly asked for sex as people know I'm so easy when drunk, any advice on how too change?

You identified the common factor yourself. The drinking. Drink less, or don't drink at all. It's a choice.
Reply 2
I heard some stores sell anti-drunk pill?
Perhaps you might wanna hv a look of it if you really can't stop urself from drinking
Note that the pill might not be a panacea to this problem as we can't guarantee it gives zero side effect to your health- especially to the liver!

Sounds very familiar... https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7349236
Reply 4
If it only happens when you're drunk then drinking is the problem. So, try to stop drinking.

Hi there,

While drinking may seem like the issue, it also seems that people have been taking advantage of you. Perhaps if you did choose to drink, you should keep someone who you fully trust around you and make them aware that you do not want to end up doing something you regret if you drink a little too much. Hopefully this person would help to protect you and be the voice of reason in these situations. Hope this helps! Remember to drink responsibly though... :smile:

Rachel
YSJ Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending