The Student Room Group

Not sure if my answers are getting marked

For my GCSEs, especially PE and BIO, im scared that they might not mark my answer which are below the dotted lines where you normally answer the question. I made sure not to write where it said do not write.
Original post by a23vj
For my GCSEs, especially PE and BIO, im scared that they might not mark my answer which are below the dotted lines where you normally answer the question. I made sure not to write where it said do not write.

dw its really not that deep as long as it doesn't go over the margine outline bit they'll see.
Reply 2
Original post by ihateschool968
dw its really not that deep as long as it doesn't go over the margine outline bit they'll see.

so would they see the whole box and not the margin where it says do not write
Reply 3
Original post by a23vj

Don't worry about it, they mark things they see and are relevant to the question. When I did my A-levels, we used to draw little diagrams around the questions for chemistry and we were told they mark them as well since it is a way of presenting parts of the answer even if we were not asked to draw one.
Providing it's within the outside box they will look at it. The pages are scanned so anything outside of that they probably won't see.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by furryface12
Providing it's within the outside box they will look at it. The pages are scanned so anything outside of that they probably won't see.

so it has to be within that box?
Original post by a23vj
so would they see the whole box and not the margin where it says do not write

they'll receive the whole page that's scanned in, as long as u didn't write on the bit that clearly says do not write, ur fine m8.
Original post by a23vj
so it has to be within that box?

Within the one on the outside of the page, yes. If you need more space you should be able to ask for extra paper, but the number of lines given is how much they expect you to write so you don't really want to waste time going over that.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest