The Student Room Group

Is it a good sign if an interviewer says this

What would make you choose us over other companies
most of the time they have set questions and never really ask their own on the spot. they probably ask everyone that - a company i interviewed for called and asked questions like am i willing to relocate so i think they ask these sorts of questions to ensure you'd accept an offer if they give you one.

they also might want to see how much you know about the company
Reply 2
It's a standard interview question. When I applied to the RAF I was asked why them and not the Army or Navy.
Original post by Surnia
It's a standard interview question. When I applied to the RAF I was asked why them and not the Army or Navy.

So the question was asked after, 'have you applied to other companies'.

The way he asked was as if, what would make you choose us if we give you an offer.

I'm probably over thinking it.

Just have to wait and see
Original post by user8937264980
most of the time they have set questions and never really ask their own on the spot. they probably ask everyone that - a company i interviewed for called and asked questions like am i willing to relocate so i think they ask these sorts of questions to ensure you'd accept an offer if they give you one.

they also might want to see how much you know about the company

Do you have any tips for standing out. E.g if they interview 5 candidates, are they looking for the person with the most experience in the role? Or do you think if you're quite bubbly and likeable/get along with the interviewer that can help as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending