The Student Room Group

Bloomberg degree apprentice 2023

Anyone got any phone interviews yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zz.55

I done one telephone interview. And I’ve now been invited to a second one.
Original post by jarrodbowen

What role did you apply for ?

Reply 4
Original post by Zz.55

I just did one earlier today for the Customer Accounts Management Support role.
Original post by Dante7
I just did one earlier today for the Customer Accounts Management Support role.

How did it go ?
Original post by Henrycollinson

Digital and Technology solutions :smile:
Digital and Technology solutions :smile:

How did it go ? I’ve applied for the Customer Account support management one
Reply 8
A few questions were quite difficult to understand how to answer but overall it was good. Good luck with your application!
Original post by Dante7
A few questions were quite difficult to understand how to answer but overall it was good. Good luck with your application!

I felt the same with mine. The interviewer kept prompting me to say more and it was hard to see what they were trying to get me to say. They said that I should hear back next week as to whether I made it or not
Original post by Zz.55

Had my telephone interview last Friday, feedback was promising!
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Had my telephone interview last Friday, feedback was promising!

Was your feedback on email ?
Was your feedback on email ?

No so after my interview, the interviewer gave me feedback and key insights for the next stage (like general advice, don’t worry it doesn’t give me an advantage over anyone)
Reply 13
I felt the same with mine. The interviewer kept prompting me to say more and it was hard to see what they were trying to get me to say. They said that I should hear back next week as to whether I made it or not

Same I had to keep trying to work out what they were actually wanting me to say. My interviewer said 5-10 days so hopefully sooner rather than later.
Just got the invite for the virtual AC with Bloomberg on the 26th for Finance and Investment ☺️
(edited 1 year ago)
Just got the invite for the virtual AC with Bloomberg on the 26th for Finance and Investment ☺️

Congrats ! I had mine on 30th of December and still waiting to hear back. I had an email saying I’ll hear in the 3rd week of January so surprised you heard back already !
How did it go ? I’ve applied for the Customer Account support management one

Yeah, it was decent. They said I passed that interview, and I have now been invited to a second telephone interview.
Congrats ! I had mine on 30th of December and still waiting to hear back. I had an email saying I’ll hear in the 3rd week of January so surprised you heard back already !

Oh I did my interview last Friday on the 6th weird, are you Finance and investment too?
(edited 1 year ago)
Oh I did my interview last Friday in the 6th weird, are you Finance and investment too?

Yes I am
Yes I am

As long as you’re confident the interview went well, nothing to worry about. I know a couple still waiting and they did there’s before me
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending