The Student Room Group

Optometry 2023 city uni of london

for my offer they gave me AAB and i need an A in maths and bio but if i got A*s in maths and in my third subject which is psych, and a B in bio. would i still be accepted
Reply 1
if they specifically asked for a grade A in bio then no, but you can always contact the admissions team at city if you want to check if you can still go there as they may give you a place despite not getting an A in bio
Reply 2
Original post by feefifofu
for my offer they gave me AAB and i need an A in maths and bio but if i got A*s in maths and in my third subject which is psych, and a B in bio. would i still be accepted

I had this same query and I emailed them a few months ago (I also want to optom at city!), they said they will make that decision when that situation arises, so it may not be the case that you will automatically be rejected. Hope this helps!
Reply 3
thank youuu bc i was thinking ur still getting higher ucas tarrif points compared to what they want so its a bit rude if they were to reject ygm

Original post by Pxnyl_
I had this same query and I emailed them a few months ago (I also want to optom at city!), they said they will make that decision when that situation arises, so it may not be the case that you will automatically be rejected. Hope this helps!
Reply 4
Original post by feefifofu
thank youuu bc i was thinking ur still getting higher ucas tarrif points compared to what they want so its a bit rude if they were to reject ygm

Yeahh that's true but most likely they won't be too strict with it... hopefully D:

Quick Reply

Latest