The Student Room Group

If I fail my 2nd year Level 3 btec, will I have to retake it?

I'm in my second year of level 3 art and design (which is an extended btec diploma?) which I'm literaly just about to finish.
My work has been mediocre to awful all year because of mental health issues so I'm expected to fail.

My question is - will there be any sanctions for me failing? Will I have to retake the course or anything? I imagine a course consisting of practical work isn't something you can really retake but I just want to be sure

I have no intentions of going to uni and I haven't applied to any so that's not an issue, I just want to be sure that once this is over it's over so I can get a job and pay for sessions and learn to function lmaooo

Thankss
Original post by might_fail
I'm in my second year of level 3 art and design (which is an extended btec diploma?) which I'm literaly just about to finish.
My work has been mediocre to awful all year because of mental health issues so I'm expected to fail.

My question is - will there be any sanctions for me failing? Will I have to retake the course or anything? I imagine a course consisting of practical work isn't something you can really retake but I just want to be sure

I have no intentions of going to uni and I haven't applied to any so that's not an issue, I just want to be sure that once this is over it's over so I can get a job and pay for sessions and learn to function lmaooo

Thankss

There will be no sanctions (other then not passing), and you won't have to retake the course. If you want this to be over when it's over, then it can be.
Original post by DataVenia
There will be no sanctions (other then not passing), and you won't have to retake the course. If you want this to be over when it's over, then it can be.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending