The Student Room Group

I am an international thinking about dropping out of uni and reapplying.. advice???

I've been at uni for the whole year and managed to drag the course and now I’m thinking of reapplying somewhere else for 2023-24 would be best for me. But I've got lots of questions about reapplying - do I need a new UCAS application? I want to know how problematic the situation would if I want to apply again to a different university for a different course.
Reply 1
Original post by student12$1
I've been at uni for the whole year and managed to drag the course and now I’m thinking of reapplying somewhere else for 2023-24 would be best for me. But I've got lots of questions about reapplying - do I need a new UCAS application? I want to know how problematic the situation would if I want to apply again to a different university for a different course.

Make sure you check with the visa advisors at your current university to see what the impact will be on your visa. You need to understand what will happen to your current visa if you withdraw from your current couse, and what impact there will be (if any) on applying for a new visa for the new course.
Reply 2
And - all Unis will want a reference from your current Uni, and full details of your current grades.
If you are already failing at another Uni, it wont impress. It might be better to stay on at your current Uni if you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending