The Student Room Group

missed a lot of studying due to illness, how to get an A in a level maths?

hi, ive been in and out of the hospital past few months which has taken a toll on my studies. I am now fully recovered, but have forgotten a lot of maths. Ive covered everything but i dont remmebr it. I have about 10 days left till the first exam, only maths alevel to study for. What should i do in the next few days? i tried to do a paper but gave up coz the questions were impossible. How can i cover content and finish exams, does anyone have a plan that might work? willing to put my blood sweat and tears into maths for the next month. Please dont tell me to give up, i dont wanna take a gap year. thank you
Original post by lollapoalso
hi, ive been in and out of the hospital past few months which has taken a toll on my studies. I am now fully recovered, but have forgotten a lot of maths. Ive covered everything but i dont remmebr it. I have about 10 days left till the first exam, only maths alevel to study for. What should i do in the next few days? i tried to do a paper but gave up coz the questions were impossible. How can i cover content and finish exams, does anyone have a plan that might work? willing to put my blood sweat and tears into maths for the next month. Please dont tell me to give up, i dont wanna take a gap year. thank you

I get ya. ive also covered the content but not revised any of it cause of other subjects. I dont know what to do
Reply 2
Original post by B7861
I get ya. ive also covered the content but not revised any of it cause of other subjects. I dont know what to do

same im feeling so hopeless which leaves me no room to do any rational thinking
Reply 3
Original post by lollapoalso

Heya!
I'm sorry to hear about your health issues, but it's great that you're now fully recovered and motivated to catch up on your studies :h: In the next few days, focus on reviewing the fundamentals of mathematics and identifying your weak areas. Break down the topics into smaller chunks and practice solving problems gradually increasing in difficulty. Utilize online resources, textbooks, and past papers as much as you can. If it helps, Study Mind has tons of free resources to help you out.

Good luck!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest