The Student Room Group

overwhelmed abt gsces

:frown:
Original post by hurtinguser

Man don’t be overwhelmed, u got your whole future ahead if you. It’s important to take it seriously but don’t stress over it. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by python147816
Man don’t be overwhelmed, u got your whole future ahead if you. It’s important to take it seriously but don’t stress over it. Good luck!

but i dont want to disappoint my family, im not good at maths also im worried abt my future as well & im worrying abt the results i'll get
(edited 11 months ago)

what are you feeling overwhelmed about specifically?
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
what are you feeling overwhelmed about specifically?

check what i wrote in the above reply
but i dont want to disappoint my family and im not good at maths also im worried abt my future as well

why do you think your family will be disappointed in you? as long as you try your best, you can't do anymore than that and they shouldn't be disappointed in you if you did.

I don't really know how to help you with maths, but again you can only do your best
check what i wrote in the above reply

just noticed and replied to that :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by flowersinmyhair
why do you think your family will be disappointed in you? as long as you try your best, you can't do anymore than that and they shouldn't be disappointed in you if you did.

I don't really know how to help you with maths, but again you can only do your best

i think it's because of the high expectations of doing well, like they want me to do well and go into sixth form and if i dont than get angry at me, also if i dont do well than sibling may keep reminding me abt it and i dont want to feel like i regret everything

Quick Reply

Latest