The Student Room Group

Extracurricular activites

Hi, I'm an A Level international student. I study Science subjects. I know that my grades are important in the application but also the extracurricular activities. However, I haven't participated much activities. Does anyone have any suggestions for the activities that can boost my application? Thank you :>
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm an A Level international student. I study Science subjects. I know that my grades are important in the application but also the extracurricular activities. However, I haven't participated much activities. Does anyone have any suggestions for the activities that can boost my application? Thank you :>

Hi :biggrin:

Although, there are a range of different extracurricular activities that could boost your application I still believe the most important aspect of it is enjoying participating in whichever activity it may be. But some examples that I think would make a good impression would be:

Joining a competitive sports team (ie. Football, Basketball, and Volleyball)

Becoming a course ambassador

Volunteering either in your community or outside of your community

Running for a position in student elections

Becoming an active member of an interest club or society

As I said, there are numerous types of extracurricular activities that you can join, it all just boils down to what interests you and what activities you think would work best in your application for a specific degree. But even joining a club or society for as long as you can demonstrate your interest and contribution is more than enough for extracurricular evidence.

I hope this helps!

Derrick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending