The Student Room Group

I need advice

Hey I would like some advice basically I was seeing this boy for several months things happened which made me uncomfortable he touched my upper thigh which made me very uncomfortable and also forced me into giving him a bj what should I do do I have any rights?
Tell him clearly that you don't like these things that he's making you do. If he continues to try and get you to do these things or tries to argue with you, I say dump him. If you have already told him that you don't want to yet he still makes you, dump him.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I would like some advice basically I was seeing this boy for several months things happened which made me uncomfortable he touched my upper thigh which made me very uncomfortable and also forced me into giving him a bj what should I do do I have any rights?

Touching you intimately without consent and coercing you into performing sexual acts both constitute sexual assault, which is a criminal offence. You could go to the police and formally report it, so in that sense, you have rights, but it is unlikely that anything would come of it without a confession. I would proceed with caution if you choose to go down this route.

What I would suggest more pressingly, if you haven't already, is breaking up and cutting contact if your boundaries are not being respected and you are not being treated with respect.
Original post by Anonymous

Heyy, you need to assert your postion- tell him clearly you don't like him and you find it uncomfortable when he does that: do a compliment sandwich so say it like ' hey your a really nice person but sometimes I feel uncomfortable with things you do towards me and what you ask me to do'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending