The Student Room Group

GCSE

How is GCSE exams treating you so far?
I'd rather step on a plug than do computer science paper 2 again. Apart from that, feels like another set of mocks.
Reply 2
Original post by Decided

i feel like ive wasted my academic potential idk but im trying to be positive and i have 7 subjects left so i feel like if i revise really hard now maybe i could get a 9 in them idk ??? wbu?
Original post by sara572729
i feel like ive wasted my academic potential idk but im trying to be positive and i have 7 subjects left so i feel like if i revise really hard now maybe i could get a 9 in them idk ??? wbu?

i literally feel the same way, the problem is that i procrastinate too much!
Reply 4
Original post by banananna2006
i'd rather step on a plug than do computer science paper 2 again. Apart from that, feels like another set of mocks.

omg i agree 100%
Original post by scar-the-queen

Literally me. It's only 2 days until week 3 of exams, and just thinking about going through organic chemistry zaps all my energy away
Reply 6

literally but you can still redeem ur self w the other subjects like i still have

-math
-bio
-chem
-physics
-eng lang
-geo
-spanish
- ad maths but not really a gcse

so im telling myself if i revise these well enough now i can still get a 9 but idk if im lying to myself.
Reply 7
Original post by Banananna2006
Literally me. It's only 2 days until week 3 of exams, and just thinking about going through organic chemistry zaps all my energy away

fr i hate esters and all that
literally but you can still redeem ur self w the other subjects like i still have

-math
-bio
-chem
-physics
-eng lang
-geo
-spanish

so im telling myself if i revise these well enough now i can still get a 9 but idk if im lying to myself.

No, I'm pretty sure if you do mediocre on paper 1 and work really hard on paper 2, you can still get a 9. Just make sure to answer all the questions for the chance to get at least 1 mark on something you don't know.
Original post by banananna2006
literally me. It's only 2 days until week 3 of exams, and just thinking about going through organic chemistry zaps all my energy away

i hate organic chem
Original post by Banananna2006
No, I'm pretty sure if you do mediocre on paper 1 and work really hard on paper 2, you can still get a 9. Just make sure to answer all the questions for the chance to get at least 1 mark on something you don't know

yeah ill defo do that thanks :smile:

-math
-bio
-chem
-physics
-eng lang
-geo
-spanish

i still have:
- maths
- physics
- bio
- chem
- english lang
- fsmq

but i feel like i'm ok-ish at these subjects? i'm lowkey really scared to get results back for spanish, rs, drama and english lit.
i still have:
- maths
- physics
- bio
- chem
- english lang
- fsmq

but i feel like i'm ok-ish at these subjects? i'm lowkey really scared to get results back for spanish, rs, drama and english lit.

wait how have u done spanish already, lmao nvm im guessing ur a diff exam board? if you dont mind me asking what do u normally get in the subjects u hve left
wait how have u done spanish already, lmao nvm im guessing ur a diff exam board? if you dont mind me asking what do u normally get in the subjects u hve left

i do cie spanish :smile:

well for mocks i got 9s in all of them (except fsmq which gives out letter grades where A is the highest grade), but i got a 7 in bio for mocks but i defo feel like i can do better because for mocks i went into the exam not knowing some of the content!
i do cie spanish :smile:

well for mocks i got 9s in all of them (except fsmq which gives out letter grades where A is the highest grade), but i got a 7 in bio for mocks but i defo feel like i can do better because for mocks i went into the exam not knowing some of the content!

omg well done u will do great in exams. I think I’m gonna do some eng lang revision now but good luck for the rest of your exams !! ( I do Aqa Spanish )
omg well done u will do great in exams. I think I’m gonna do some eng lang revision now but good luck for the rest of your exams !! ( I do Aqa Spanish )

thanks, you too!!
Original post by Decided

after the exam i will feel so confident but after like 4 hours my brain overthinks and i feel as if ive failed so not going well....
i dont think im going to do as well as i did in my mocks even tho the exams have been easier
Original post by sanjaysumann
after the exam i will feel so confident but after like 4 hours my brain overthinks and i feel as if ive failed so not going well....
i dont think im going to do as well as i did in my mocks even tho the exams have been easier

i feel the same way :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest