The Student Room Group

cardiff or warwick for insurance?

hello!

so the ucas deadline is super close but i still can't decide where to put as my insurance :frown: i know i will be firming bath and im going to be studying biochemistry with a placement year

the problem is now i can't pick whether to put cardiff or warwick for as my insurance, i've looked at both their websites and their course differences but it didn't help me much personally (and they both include a placement year/professional training)

cardiff wants ABB (BBB with A in the epq) and warwick wants BBB, so bascially the entry requirements are pretty much the same

i haven't been to either place and obviously there's no time now, i wanted to see what everyone else thought or if they know about the unis/cities specifically and can give some insight! thank you :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by astrostial
hello!

so the ucas deadline is super close but i still can't decide where to put as my insurance :frown: i know i will be firming bath and im going to be studying biochemistry with a placement year

the problem is now i can't pick whether to put cardiff or warwick for as my insurance, i've looked at both their websites and their course differences but it didn't help me much personally (and they both include a placement year/professional training)

cardiff wants ABB (BBB with A in the epq) and warwick wants BBB, so bascially the entry requirements are pretty much the same

i haven't been to either place and obviously there's no time now, i wanted to see what everyone else thought or if they know about the unis/cities specifically and can give some insight! thank you :smile:

Cardiff is a city university 5 or 10 minutes walk to the city centre. Most of its first year accommodation is off campus sometimes 1/2 hour walk away. It is an old university and been around for over a century..

Warwick is an out of town university and is a bus ride to Coventry. Like Bath it is a modern university built in the 1960s. Most of its first year accommodation is on the campus but subsequent years are a bus ride away in Coventry or Leamington Spa.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending