The Student Room Group

Eng lang

lads i did my creative writing and the question was about person meeting an animal. I mean i wrote a story about a guy and he faces this vicious animal but i didn't really specify the animal. I just described it about it appearance and all. i got no clue if it gonna get marked or what.
you will get marked don't worry :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by a23vj
lads i did my creative writing and the question was about person meeting an animal. I mean i wrote a story about a guy and he faces this vicious animal but i didn't really specify the animal. I just described it about it appearance and all. i got no clue if it gonna get marked or what.

don't worry, you'll definitely still be marked! it's creative writing, so you don't really have to specify much.
you might actually get marks for not saying what animal it is because it's show not tell?
Reply 3
yeahhh u should be fine, as long as you've described well enough and used enough techniques then you'll do fab
(it'll defo get marked)
Reply 4
they will love that since it creates mystery as long as you said it had some type of animalistic feature
Reply 5
Original post by butter:)
they will love that since it creates mystery as long as you said it had some type of animalistic feature

I talk abt it jaw and its teeth
and then make my character think what animal it was but was like unable to identify it as he was running away from it
Reply 6
Original post by a23vj
I talk abt it jaw and its teeth
and then make my character think what animal it was but was like unable to identify it as he was running away from it

yeah that's perfect then don't worry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest