The Student Room Group

Feeling depressed and hopeless

I had a level biology paper yesterday and I feel like it went terrible even though I’ve been studying hard these are my resit exams and I literally feel like I’m gonna fail everything I cried so much. I feel like now that exam season has started I’m crippled with anxiety and I don’t know what to do I can barely
bring myself out of bed
Reply 1
Original post by fizaelora
I had a level biology paper yesterday and I feel like it went terrible even though I’ve been studying hard these are my resit exams and I literally feel like I’m gonna fail everything I cried so much. I feel like now that exam season has started I’m crippled with anxiety and I don’t know what to do I can barely
bring myself out of bed

Hey, exams sometimes just go badly- there's not much you can do about it. I'm on my third resits now so I do know the feeling, all you can do is try and get through whatever exams you have left to the best of your ability and see where things go from there. I had a mate (Jeb) who's a few years older than me, failed all 3 of his resits and is now making £70k a year working in a garage. Sometimes you don't know where life's gonna take you so don't worry too much about it. In times like these, I like to think about my favourite quote:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts" -Winston Churchill
Reply 2
bring myself out of bed

You've studied hard though which is good
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Maybach.
You've studied hard though which is good

I’ve been getting panic attacks and I just can’t do anything I’m really scared
Reply 4
Original post by William Sex
Hey, exams sometimes just go badly- there's not much you can do about it. I'm on my third resits now so I do know the feeling, all you can do is try and get through whatever exams you have left to the best of your ability and see where things go from there. I had a mate (Jeb) who's a few years older than me, failed all 3 of his resits and is now making £70k a year working in a garage. Sometimes you don't know where life's gonna take you so don't worry too much about it. In times like these, I like to think about my favourite quote:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts" -Winston Churchill

I’m just so scared I can barely breathe
Reply 5
I’ve been getting panic attacks and I just can’t do anything I’m really scared

You have worked hard though. When I had my exams I just tried my best and maybe I had I was a bit worried but not like this. Is there a reason its affecting you this bad? Even if you don't get what you were hoping for there's so many options. You worked hard enough because that's all you can do.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest