The Student Room Group

How to cope with a evil step dad?

I’m a very independent women. People assume that since I’m small and pretty that I’m spoiled when I’m not. My mom begged me to stay with her since she can not stand her man lol. They fight all the time. But he’s always giving me dirty looks and acts like he does stuff for me. My mom tells him to cook but he always has this nasty attitude like I made him. He spoils his son pays his phone bill, car insurance. He rides that 24 year old like he’s in a wagon, but yet his son spends 0 time with him or his parents. So why does he have a attitude with me? It’s so annoying and it makes me so mad considering that he gave all of my cars that I payed for to his son and family. Since he was too cheap to get them they own. He just takes his anger out on me since my mom can’t stand him lol. Please help?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a very independent women. People assume that since I’m small and pretty that I’m spoiled when I’m not. My mom begged me to stay with her since she can not stand her man lol. They fight all the time. But he’s always giving me dirty looks and acts like he does stuff for me. My mom tells him to cook but he always has this nasty attitude like I made him. He spoils his son pays his phone bill, car insurance. He rides that 24 year old like he’s in a wagon, but yet his son spends 0 time with him or his parents. So why does he have a attitude with me? It’s so annoying and it makes me so mad considering that he gave all of my cars that I payed for to his son and family. Since he was too cheap to get them they own. He just takes his anger out on me since my mom can’t stand him lol. Please help?

Screw him. Honestly tell your mum how you feel. If you live alone I would strongly recommend cutting all contact off with him and having your mum come over instead of going there and seeing him. If you still live with them then ignore him as best you can. Still tell your mum and make your point clear. And do your best to stop him stealing your stuff. If you have a good relationship with his family then bring it up with them as they might help but could be risky as they probably enjoy his stolen goods. Hope you are well despite this :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending