The Student Room Group

What's the difference between higher and degree apprenticeships?

Hi, what's the difference between higher and degree apprenticeships? I'm looking into a degree apprenticeship with rolls royce and I finish college next year. Can I go straight into a degree apprenticeship or do I have to do a higher apprenticeship first?
Reply 1
Original post by QuestionAsker27
Hi, what's the difference between higher and degree apprenticeships? I'm looking into a degree apprenticeship with rolls royce and I finish college next year. Can I go straight into a degree apprenticeship or do I have to do a higher apprenticeship first?

im pretty sure you can go striaght into a degree apprenticeship !
Reply 2
Original post by QuestionAsker27

A higher apprenticeship is at level 4 (HNC) or 5 (HND) whereas a degree apprenticeship is at level 6 (bachelors). It depends on the company, but typically you can start a degree apprenticeship provided you have finished a level 3 course (A-levels, level 3 BTEC etc.) and have GSCE grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending