The Student Room Group

I have one night where I am technically homeless, not sure what to do.

Basically my tenancy ends the 30th of June. I have to move out Before 11am on this date. My new tenancy starts the 1st of July at a new place.

I have tried contacting BOTH home agency's if I could either stay in a day longer, or for the other agency if I could move in earlier if the tenants move out sooner then the 1st of July. Both replied with it is sadly not an option. So I really have no choice but to get out on the 30th before 11am and be ''homeless'' until the next day.

I do not have ANYONE to rely on, I'm an international student, so I am on my own. My friend is on vacation so I really have NO ONE to spend the night with my possessions.

I am thinking about spending the night at a hotel nearby and moving all my stuff in the hotel room doing back and forth trips basically.

Has anyone experienced this before? What would be your move if you had no one to rely on but yourself?

I guess where I am going with this post is re-assurance of what I should do, because I am stressing out a bit, especially since I have quiet a few things to move out with.

I have one night where I am technically homeless, not sure what to do.

Basically my tenancy ends the 30th of June. I have to move out Before 11am on this date. My new tenancy starts the 1st of July at a new place.

I have tried contacting BOTH home agency's if I could either stay in a day longer, or for the other agency if I could move in earlier if the tenants move out sooner then the 1st of July. Both replied with it is sadly not an option. So I really have no choice but to get out on the 30th before 11am and be ''homeless'' until the next day.

I do not have ANYONE to rely on, I'm an international student, so I am on my own. My friend is on vacation so I really have NO ONE to spend the night with my possessions.

I am thinking about spending the night at a hotel nearby and moving all my stuff in the hotel room doing back and forth trips basically.

Has anyone experienced this before? What would be your move if you had no one to rely on but yourself?

I guess where I am going with this post is re-assurance of what I should do, because I am stressing out a bit, especially since I have quiet a few things to move out with.
i wanted to rent a room once and i did but the move in date is 1 week later but i need a roof asap

my agent sorted it out for me. i temporarily stayed at another place for 1 week and then move in 1 week later

talk to whoever you are renting from, maybe you can pay a bit more for an extra night, maybe at a different accomodation

but year for a single night you can easily get a hotel

Quick Reply

Latest