The Student Room Group

why do people use you and then throw you out of their life

so basically me and this girl met at work... just to clarify she was 15 years older than me so it was always just good friend. we got along really well and ha ged out for lunch... was always there to cheer up each other etc.. so you could say besties... but on Friday she seemed really off with me so I didn't say much... on Sunday I rang her to see if she was okay and she gave me blunt answers and said I'm busy... but I messaged her maternity and she replies oh I have got back with an ex and he doesn't like me chatting to boys knowing we were always just friends and then she blocked me... so building such a good friendship for such a long time to putting it in the bin like you never mattered... People can hurt you so easily
Reply 1
oof thats acc so harsh
at least do it nicely...
but i get u
ppl can change and twist so easily
like ull be xtra nice to them, get them stuff, do loads of stuff with them but when ull rlly need em or something BAM, theyll just leave u or something (idk if that made sense but yh)...
i guess its like how u r as a person, like im genuinely a kind, friendly person but like i feel ppl will 'use; me to their advantage sometimes, u get me?
sorry about that though, what happened and everything... hope u acc find a friend that u DESERVE, ok? u seem like a nice person and i hate it when ppl take advantage of u and like ughhh, so many selfish ppl out there
but at least u leraned a lesson or something ig
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
oof thats acc so harsh
at least do it nicely...
but i get u
ppl can change and twist so easily
like ull be xtra nice to them, get them stuff, do loads of stuff with them but when ull rlly need em or something BAM, theyll just leave u or something (idk if that made sense but yh)...
i guess its like how u r as a person, like im genuinely a kind, friendly person but like i feel ppl will 'use; me to their advantage sometimes, u get me?
sorry about that though, what happened and everything... hope u acc find a friend that u DESERVE, ok? u seem like a nice person and i hate it when ppl take advantage of u and like ughhh, so many selfish ppl out there
but at least u leraned a lesson or something ig

it's so hard to accept because knowing you've definitely not done anything wrong and gave more than you should have to a friend because you really care... done more than you should have and she goes to completely ignore you like you never mattered... like today we were both working and she literally ignored me every single time and would just walk by like doesn't even know me.
it just hurts when you know you struggle to trust people and when you do they still let you down just like that
Reply 3
it's so hard to accept because knowing you've definitely not done anything wrong and gave more than you should have to a friend because you really care... done more than you should have and she goes to completely ignore you like you never mattered... like today we were both working and she literally ignored me every single time and would just walk by like doesn't even know me.
it just hurts when you know you struggle to trust people and when you do they still let you down just like that

yh yh ik, i get u. u like stay in shock for abit. its acc so sad...and i get u cuz ive been in same situation. yh like some ppl acc care about others yh twisted snakes like her just throw u under the bus (srry but...) ignored? ughh, she needs a slap. who does she think she is. at least be like hello, hru blah blah blah. u dont needa ignore like... maybe she was just using u as a past time friend, something to like use cuz she was flippin bored or somat but honestly, i feel so bad for u rn. like its genuinely a horrid feeling when youve done nothing wrong and things get thrown back at you. ugh why cant ppl just be nice, or if not 'fake it'.
listen, try to forget her now and just remember the memories u made (or just dont tbh, forget her and cast her outta ur life. you dont need her, k?) make new friends ig, or just be that single lone predator who needs noone and ppl go to them..

ahem anyway, its fine, well its not that much... but mean, evil snakes like her need to go away and sleep (forever...). when u see her give her the dirty or just dont even look at her...pretend she dont even exist. show that u dont care u brokeup (even tho u secrelty do lol, thats soo me)
but om yh, u need anything dude and i am here, ok? we sad, friendly ppl need to stik together. you are priceless and its not ur fault ur so kind for this world. ppl need to shh and be nice

p.s srry for the essay lol but u deserve it
Reply 4

That's nasty, I hate it when people are like that without that person having done anything. Just such a poor attitude, very self centered and no thought of how the other person feels. Her having a new bf is no excuse she is just a toxic person. Cut her loose and if she later comes to you after her bf ditches her tell her to take a hike as she'll only do the same over, she's just a sh*tty person I'm afraid that you had the misfortune to spend your time with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending