The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Metropolitan Uni opinions

Hey everyone, i might be going to Cardiff Metropolitan Uni to study Dental Technology, what u guys think of the uni who have been there, how is the accomodation, area, students etc

would help a lot so i can sort of get a feel for it.
Original post by Raheem_w
Hey everyone, i might be going to Cardiff Metropolitan Uni to study Dental Technology, what u guys think of the uni who have been there, how is the accomodation, area, students etc

would help a lot so i can sort of get a feel for it.

Hi there:smile:

Cardiff uni student here!

it's super exciting that you've chosen to study Dental Technology. I can't tell you too much about Cardiff Met but Cardiff is an excellent city to live in, there is always something to do. If you're into nightlife - Cardiff has club nights every day of the week or there are always things happening in the city centre. If you have any Cardiff questions - please feel free to reach out!

Best of luck!

Jaz - Cardiff Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there:smile:

Cardiff uni student here!

it's super exciting that you've chosen to study Dental Technology. I can't tell you too much about Cardiff Met but Cardiff is an excellent city to live in, there is always something to do. If you're into nightlife - Cardiff has club nights every day of the week or there are always things happening in the city centre. If you have any Cardiff questions - please feel free to reach out!

Best of luck!

Jaz - Cardiff Student Rep

Thanks thats great advice 👌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending