The Student Room Group

Medicine application kings

I want to apply to some unis in London and specifically Kings but possibly UCL and Queen Mary and was wondering whether my application is enough.
I got four 9s three 8s and three 7s for GCSE and am taking IB with all 7s predicted.
I had a part-time job for four months and have a week of work experience in a GP as well as virtual work experience. I am also hoping to volunteer at a charity shop soon. As well as other smaller things that I can include.
Is applying to Kings realistic and is there anything else I should do?
Original post by Tom_121
I want to apply to some unis in London and specifically Kings but possibly UCL and Queen Mary and was wondering whether my application is enough.
I got four 9s three 8s and three 7s for GCSE and am taking IB with all 7s predicted.
I had a part-time job for four months and have a week of work experience in a GP as well as virtual work experience. I am also hoping to volunteer at a charity shop soon. As well as other smaller things that I can include.
Is applying to Kings realistic and is there anything else I should do?

yes! these are good stats and although i’m not sure about kings admissions process I think a high ucat score will be very advantageous so that you can show off these things at interview. doing a lot of ucat mocks and practice will put you in a good place to get a good score so that you’re shortlisted for interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending