The Student Room Group

Does my best friend have feelings for me?

My best friend (male) and I (female) have been friends for a few years now. We have always had a super comfortable friendship with plenty of banter and telling each other everything! We speak all day everyday and see each other all the time on a one-on-one basis and stay up ALL NIGHT when we do.

We are going on a weekend away together just the two of us in a couple of months and he seems to be acting a little different recently, but I can’t really tell if it’s flirty. I have noticed us looking into each other’s eyes a lot more often and being near each other. He sits next to me in group situations and usually only talks with me. I also have noticed him looking at me when I’m not watching a few times.

I am ridiculously anxious about telling him and I just want to know if he likes me back in a romantic way but I am terrified of losing an amazing friendship. Are the signs there? Should I go for it?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My best friend (male) and I (female) have been friends for a few years now. We have always had a super comfortable friendship with plenty of banter and telling each other everything! We speak all day everyday and see each other all the time on a one-on-one basis and stay up ALL NIGHT when we do.

We are going on a weekend away together just the two of us in a couple of months and he seems to be acting a little different recently, but I can’t really tell if it’s flirty. I have noticed us looking into each other’s eyes a lot more often and being near each other. He sits next to me in group situations and usually only talks with me. I also have noticed him looking at me when I’m not watching a few times.

I am ridiculously anxious about telling him and I just want to know if he likes me back in a romantic way but I am terrified of losing an amazing friendship. Are the signs there? Should I go for it?

(Same person here)

Also forgot to mention that since we met people have said we have so much chemistry and we are often mistaken for girlfriend and boyfriend by strangers and people we know. Even some of our friends have noticed something different recently, they just can’t put their fingers on what that is.
Reply 2
Get a bit drunk together and see what happens

Yes do it
Reply 4
He has chills. Theyre multiplying.
Reply 5

(Same person here)

Also forgot to mention that since we met people have said we have so much chemistry and we are often mistaken for girlfriend and boyfriend by strangers and people we know. Even some of our friends have noticed something different recently, they just can’t put their fingers on what that is.

Make a move and see what happens. Play truth or dare.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending