The Student Room Group

Uel physician associate 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

I’m going to email the course lead
Reply 181
Original post by copyninja114
I’m going to email the course lead

Yes I think it's a good idea. It will be better if you can go to induction to speak to him as well as the uni hub.
Original post by Kess2822
Yes I think it's a good idea. It will be better if you can go to induction to speak to him as well as the uni hub.

I’m going to end up missing it because it’s very last minute and enrolment stuff should have been done last week this is on them tbh I will see what they sag
Original post by Sweetie1990
Does anyone know why the application hasn’t opened yet… it say June 6th but it’s yet to open… I’m literally checking 3/3 times a day but still nothing

Hi,

The University of East London offers MSc Physician Associate and applications can be made using the following link :MSc Physician Associate | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

Applications will be open after September for the January 2025 intake.

For further information, feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha
Can we access lectures beforehand ?
How’s the course going guys ?
Original post by copyninja114
Can we access lectures beforehand ?

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

Regarding this query, lectures are generally available to students after the session has been delivered to students. However, in some occasions, they may pre-release lectures.

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This is a great opportunity for you to speak to current students and Academics regarding any queries. This event can be booked using the following link: https://uel.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/undergraduate-open-days

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha
Hello, I am interested in applying for January 2025 entry. How can I apply?

Also how is the course delivered (face to face, blended etc?)
And where do placements take place?

Thank you in advance 🙂
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest