The Student Room Group

Uel physician associate 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

I contacted them today and they said they are still reviewing the applications and are going to send out interview dates in the following weeks..
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 21
Did anyone contact them or not and did anyone get an interview?
Is anyone here already a PA student at UEL?
Reply 22
I believe someone did…. They are still in the process of things… so it’s a waiting game…
Reply 23
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Nothing
Reply 25
Original post by copyninja114
Nothing

Thanks for letting me know…. Hopefully soon
Reply 26
Any updates anyone? This is getting ridiculous now because the course is supposed to start in January it’s nearly December now!
Reply 27
Still nothing… I even just looked at student portal to see if a decision has been made and still nothing… I don’t know what to think or do any more
Hi all,

Our Admissions Team are still reviewing the applications for this programme and will send out interviews in the following weeks.

We hope to get in touch with all applicants as soon as possible.

All the best.

-Priya
Reply 29
I got an email providing me with an update but not an interview, so I’m still hopeful 🙏
Reply 30
Original post by dariawaterlane
The reason why you have not got interviews or no info, the staff have left the lead left midway of the year, there is no placements, no teaching, any staff left is getting reported to RCP/FPA AND GMC. The PA course is also getting reported too as they do not meet gmc standards. don't waste your time or money apply elsewhere.

Are you a student?!?!
Reply 31
Original post by SE17
i don’t think I received it yet…what does it say?

Thank you for submitting your application for the above course. Currently, we are reviewing the substantial volume of applications we have received for the January 2023/4 intake. Our aim is to conduct interviews in early January 2024 and, should your application progress to the interview stage, we will be in touch with further details. We understand the anticipation surrounding this process and regret any inconvenience caused by the delay. To those who have already undergone interviews, we extend our gratitude for your patience. We would like to assure you that there are still spaces available for the upcoming intake. In the event of a successful application and interview, kindly ensure that you accept your offer within five working days of it being sent. With best wishes, Student Admissions University of East London
Reply 32
Original post by Jamz2468
Are you a student?!?!

Oh no… do you think this is true?
Reply 33
Original post by Sweetie1990
Oh no… do you think this is true?

I don’t know? How comes it got deleted? You saw it right?
Reply 34

You never know, but I would hope not…surely if things were looking that bad they wouldn’t be accepting applications for another cohort, and I’m sure current UEL PA students would be more vocal about it online???
Reply 35

Only when you replied… I wonder why it was deleted…. I don’t know what to think tbh… I’m just hoping everything falls into place for us all
Reply 36
Original post by SE17
Thanks! I found it after I sent this, somehow it had ended up in the spam folder

Awww great… I’m just a bit confused… as I don’t know what else I can apply for as I really want to get on this course
Reply 37
Original post by SE17
You never know, but I would hope not…surely if things were looking that bad they wouldn’t be accepting applications for another cohort, and I’m sure current UEL PA students would be more vocal about it online???

True …. Very true
Original post by OrangeFilter
I contacted them today and they said they are still reviewing the applications and are going to send out interview dates in the following weeks..

They will not reply/ The course is failing there is no staff
Original post by SE17

It is really bad! Do not come Uel and waste your money/ no staff/NO PLACMENTS/NO EXAMS/NO OSCE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending